Total Filter TF1 - 1“ magnetic + Filter Fluid protector
Total Filter TF1 - 1" magnetic + Filter Fluid+ protector
TF1 Total Filter combines hydrocyclonic action with powerful Neodymium magnetic assemblies, to remove magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants from system water and contain them safely within the filter. Made from precisionengineered composite plastic, this filter fits onto vertical and horizontal pipework. For ease of installation it can operate up to a 45° angle. It can be cleaned in minutes and does not restrict flow.
Engineered Polymer – The TF1 Total Filter is constructed from a high strength engineering polymer, suitable for heating and cooling system applications. The glass reinforced polymer has good hydrolysis resistance, as well as high resistance to strain and abrasion. The polymer is compatible with glycols and additives used in central heating systems.
Low pressure loss – The TF1 Total Filter has been designed to ensure there is minimal pressure head loss in addition to maintaining a high collection efficiency. The unique Hydrocyclone, magnet assembly and area of low flow have all been engineered to allow the filter to capture a range of system contaminates, whilst not impacting the rest of the heating system.
High quality components – The TF1 Total Filter utilises a range of high-quality component parts that ensure the filter offers optimum performance. All valves are designed to allow users to operate them easily by hand, whilst also providing a secure connection to the system and a robust service point. The magnet is made using a premium grade of neodymium, enabling a high efficiency capture rate, as well as a robust filtration medium that will ensure a continued and consistent level of collection.
Product description / function:
- Filter Body: Glass filled, engineering polymer
- Manifold: Glass filled, engineering polymer
- Drain Valve: Nickel plated brass
- Isolation Valves (if applicable): Nickel plated brass
- Circlip: Stainless Steel
- Seals & Washers: EPDM
- unique effect, captures all magnetic and non-magnetic impurities and sludge
- for both horizontal and vertical pipes
- dosing hole for F series products
- cleaning the filter in a few seconds, without disassembling or exposing
- does not block or restrict flow
- contains all necessary fittings
- weight 2 kg
- together with the filter it protects the system against corrosion and deposited deposits
- F1 Protector with dispersant for safe collection magnetic substances
- prevents corrosion and scale formation
- prolongs the life of the boiler, pump and heat exchanger
- designed for permanent use in the system
- ideal for maintenance and annual service inspections
- is suitable for heating systems that are difficult to drain, for insulated radiators, or where no water treatment has previously been used and for introduction
- equipment into operation or when installing the boiler
The set contains:
- Total Filter TF1 1 "
- Filter Fluid + Protector
- 2x ball shut-off valve
- plastic key