Thermostat AVANSA 110 R for independent control of two heat pumps
Avansa 110 R
Thermostat is designed to control a heating pump and a pump for a DHW tank.
The working principle of the heating pump
The task of the thermostat is to turn on the pump when the temperature exceeds the set value and the pump switches off when the boiler cools down. This avoids unnecessary pump operation, which allows you to save electricity (up to 60% can be saved depending on the use of the boiler) and extend the service life of the pump.
Principle of operation of the pump II
With the AVANSA 110-R thermostat, we have the option of regulating the switch-on temperature and the switch-off temperature of the pump. The pump will switch on after exceeding the user switch-on temperature and switch-off when the set switch-off temperature is exceeded.
- Supply voltage: 230V 50Hz ± 10%
- Ambient temperature: -10 … + 50 ° C
- Switching current: 6A
- Temperature measurement range: 0 … 90 ° C
- Pump temperature setting: 5 … 80 ° C
- Pump temperature setting II: 10 … 80 ° C
- Maximum sensor temperature: -10 … 120 ° C