Stainless steel manifold for underfl. Heating with automatic air vent valve
Stainless steel manifold for underfl. heating with automatic air vent valve
Manifolds are made of high quality stainless steel according to the German standard DIN EN 1264-4: 2009-11.
Manifolds can be used on all types of plastic pipes, including multilayer pipes and copper. The pipe is connected using a 3/4 "EK fitting.
Manifolds for underfloor heating are equipped with two-regulating flow meters with a flow indicator (Regolux 0-5 l / min) with memory and thermoregulating valves (with M30 x 1.5 connection) on each circuit so that each heating circuit can be regulated separately.
The manifold includes automatic vent valves, rotary drain valves and nickel-plated carriers.
- automatic deaeration
- connection of pipes 15, 16, 20 using RCS 15, 16, 20 compression fittings
- power: 25kW at ∆t 10k; 2.14 m3 / hour
- country of origin: Germany
- purpose: heating and cooling systems
- permissible liquid temperatures: -10 ° C to +120 ° C
- max. permissible operating temperature: +80 ° C
- max. permissible operating pressure: 6 bar
- max. test pressure: 10 bar
- measuring range: 0 - 5 l / min
- flow rate: 2.14 m3 / h
- material: brass, heat-resistant plastics, stainless steel 1.4301
- seal: EPDM
- measurement accuracy: ± 10%
- thread: DIN ISO EN 228-1
- liquids: water for heating, water for cooling, water mixtures with standard anti-corrosion antifreeze
- fittings: Press-Messing Ms 58, nickel-plated
- flat gasket: WS 3825
- sound insulation: DIN 4109
- recommended piping: PEX-AL-PEX 16 x 2
- recommended connections compression fittings for pipes: ALPEX 16 x 2 ALU-EK
- connection of branches: Ek, Euroconus
- input and output connection: 1 "
- flow meters: two-regulation with the possibility of locking
The set contains:
- stainless steel body with brackets
- automatic air vent
- drain valves
- Regolux flowmeters with display and memory function
- stainless steel thermoregulation valves suitable for Actorix actuators (M30 x 1,5)