Non-programmable thermostat Euroster Q1
Wired, daily room thermostat for all types of heating and air-conditioning devices.
The Euroster Q1 thermostat (also known as EQ1) allows you to program two different temperatures per day, with one automatic change at a specified time. Example: the thermostat can be programmed so that the first temperature change occurs at 8:00 a.m. at the level of 19 °C, the second at 4:00 p.m. at 21 °C. This way, the thermostat will maintain 19 °C from 8:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. and 21 °C from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. the next day. The temperature can be temporarily changed (until the next programmed time) through buttons on the thermostat.
- power supply: 3V, 2 x 1.5 V batteries (AA – are not included)
- output: relay, potential-free changeover contact
- maximum switching stream 5A 230V 50Hz
- temperature range (internal sensor): - 9.9 to + 99 °C (by 0.1 °C)
- temperature regulation range: +5 to + 45 ° C
- hysteresis (adjustable): 0.2 / 0.5 / 1/2/5 ° C
- regulation accuracy: 0.2 °C
- very accurate temperature measurement (by 0.1 °C)
- dimensions: 82 x 82 x 35,6 mm
- protection: IP20
- retail box
- thermostat Euroster Q1
- user manual (Czech and Slovak)
- mounting template and screws
- the package does not contain batteries.