Loctite 55 sealing cord - threaded seal, 160 m
Loctite 55 is a general purpose thread sealant that is wound in the form of a cord directly from the package onto the thread of the pipe. It is delivered in ready-made packaging in which it is stored and from which it is applied directly. It is recommended for sealing conical and cylindrical threads in metal and plastic pipes and fittings up to 4 inches in size. It has an ergonomic shape, which allows faster and more efficient use.
Loctite 55 is particularly suitable for threaded assemblies that require immediate use and where the possibility of a small reverse rotation is desired to set the correct position. Suitable for permanent contact with drinking water - for use in industrial applications in the distribution of water and other fluids.
- length of sealing cord: 160 m
- temperature resistance: - 55 to + 130 [° C]
- approval: DVGW, KTW, NSF, GAS
- technology: polyamide spring with inert lubricating paste
- appearance: white coated cord
- curing: does not cure
- use: threaded seals
- gas -20 ° C to +20 ° C up to 0.5 MPa
- drinking water up to +95 ° C and 1.6 MPa
- hot water +130 ° C and 0.7 MPa