Gas hose with elbow
- Complete specification
- Gas hose with elbow
It is used to connect gas stoves, boilers and other appliances.
Hose with stainless steel metal braid, plastic and (rubber) tube on the surface. The braid prevents mechanical damage and ensures antistatic hose resistance.
Metal gas hoses are made of stainless high-alloy steel. The hoses are protected in various ways against damage, dirt and other external influences. They are suitable for all types of gases with guaranteed tightness and unlimited service life. They are suitable for use to increase the safety of gas distribution, where the possibility of shocks, axial stress, as well as improving the conditions of assembly and disassembly during maintenance and cleaning of gas appliances, stoves, gas meters and the like are anticipated.
Gas hoses ensure high flexibility and resistance to all heating gases, including ground gas, propane-butane, and light gas. Gas hoses are manufactured in accordance with applicable standards and regulations. Each hose is tested for pressure tightness and has been approved for all types of heating gases.
- purpose: for natural gas and LPG
- gas flow:> 1.5 m3 / hour
- max. working pressure: 0.5 bar
- fire classification: B -s1, d0
- KIWA certification Netherlands B.V .: DIN EN 14800
- thread size - 1/2 "(DN12)
- FF - both terminals with internal thread
- FM - terminals one with internal and the other with external thread
- inner part: stainless steel flexible pipe AISI 304L
- first protection element: stainless steel knit AISI 304L
- second protection element: two-tone rubber protection
- nickel-plated brass fittings with seal (seals only for internal threads)