Cetamine F360 500 ml
Cetamine F360, 500 ml
Cetamine® is the most modern technology for protecting boilers, heat exchangers and closed water systems from corrosion and scale, based on the formation of a protective film.
Cetamine® F360 is an organic product for protecting enclosed cold and hot water systems that contain aluminium compounds. By forming a protective film, the product protects hot water supply systems, cooling system closure and chilled water systems from corrosion and scale formation.
Available in Cetamine® F360, polyamines form a protective film that creates a barrier between the oxygen dissolved in water and the metal surface, thus preventing corrosion.
When using Cetamine® F360 in closed pH systems, the pH is maintained at 7.0 - 8.5, thus stopping corrosion of aluminium due to the passivation rate.
The amines contained in Cetamine® F360 modify the crystalline chain of calcium carbonates to form an anti-corrosion coating.
Cetamine® F360 is a liquid product consisting of a specific copper inhibitor and film-forming polyamines. Cetamine® F360 is injected directly into the circulation system by injection. The additional water is treated via an automatic dosing system, which is controlled according to the amount of water.
In this case, we recommend using EPDM sealants, Teflon diaphragms, PVC pump pipes and PE drain pipes.
The exact dosage of the product depends on a large number of factors: concentration factor, chloride concentration and time index. ŠOMIS technical service specialists will help to select and maintain the necessary concentration of the product. In the circulating system the recommended product dose is 5 l/m3.
- The polyamines in the product form a protective film that creates a barrier between the oxygen dissolved in the water and the surfaces, thus preventing corrosion.
- pH control thanks to the presence of polyamines.
The main advantages of using Cetamine®:
- Complete protection thanks to hydrophobic protective film;
- Complete water treatment concept with little effect on throughput;
- Reduced water consumption and reduced boiler repair costs;
- Reduced energy consumption by optimizing heat exchange;
- Increased productivity and reliability;
- Simple dosing and control.
- 0.5 l Cetamine is consumed per 200 l of circulating heating water
Types of Cetamines:
- F300 - for boilers in family houses, apartment buildings and heated buildings
- F360 - for condensing boilers that contain elements made of aluminum or aluminum alloys