Cetamine F300 500 ml
Cetamine F300 500 ml
Cetamine® is the most modern technology for protecting boilers, heat exchangers and closed water systems from corrosion and scale, based on the formation of a protective film.
Cetamine® F300 is an organic product that protects hot water and chilled water systems from corrosion and scale by forming a protective film. Cetamine® F300 is directly fed into the circulation system.
The polyamines in Cetamine® F300 form a protective film that creates a barrier between the dissolved oxygen and the surfaces of steel and copper alloys, thus preventing corrosion. For systems containing aluminium and alloys, Cetamine® F360 is recommended.
Using Cetamine® F300 in closed pH systems, pH is maintained at 9.0 - 9.5, thus stopping corrosion of copper and steel.
The amines in Cetamine® modify the crystalline chain of calcium carbonates to form an anti-corrosion coating.
When dosing, the exact amount of product depends on many factors: concentration factor, chloride concentration and time index. ŠOMIS technical service specialists will help to select and maintain the necessary concentration of the product. In the circulating system it is recommended to maintain the product dose of 5 l/m3 .
- The polyamines in the product form a protective film that creates a barrier between the oxygen dissolved in the water and the surfaces, thus preventing corrosion.
- pH control thanks to the presence of polyamines.
The main advantages of using Cetamine®:
- Complete protection thanks to hydrophobic protective film;
- Complete water treatment concept with little effect on throughput;
- Reduced water consumption and reduced boiler repair costs;
- Reduced energy consumption by optimizing heat exchange;
- Increased productivity and reliability;
- Simple dosing and control.
- 0.5 l of Cetamine is consumed per 200 l of circulating heating water
Types of Cetamines:
- F300 - for boilers in family houses, apartment buildings and heated buildings
- F360 - for condensing boilers that contain elements made of aluminum or aluminum alloys