AVANSA 150MC carbon monoxide detector
Accumulation of gas in enclosed spaces (shops, offices, flats, warehouses, garages) can have serious consequences. By installing a carbon monoxide detector, it is possible to prevent poisoning or injury. Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is caused by inhalation of this toxic gas. Since the gas does not smell, does not irritate and does not stain, the poisoning occurs without feelings. If the victim sleeps, he feels no symptoms and death is very numerous in such situations. The detector can detect the accumulation of carbon monoxide before it threatens your life.
- Supply voltage: AC 220V 50Hz
- Sensitivity: 150PPM +- 80 PPM CO
- Launch time: 3 - 5 minutes
- Energy consumption: <3W
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C
- Humidity: <95% (relative humidity)
- Alarm sound level: >85 dB (decibels) at a distance of 1 meter from the detector.